Will the last day of August mark the first day of the BlackBerry Bold 9900′s life over at T-Mobile? That seems to be the case as said smartphone has already gone through the rigors over at the FCC, showing off support for T-Mobile’s HSPA+ network, while a leaked screenshot (whether on purpose or not, that remains another can of worms) pointed towards an August 31st release date. You can pick it up with a $50 mail-in rebate alongside $20 monthly data plan to go along with your Berry goodness.
Sure, that means you no longer have a new phone to show off to your mates during this summer, but look on the bright side of things – at least you are able to have a new phone for autumn! The only thing is, why did the person who captured this leaked screenshot not get details on the final price point? That would be what most people are looking forward to anyways, as a mail-in rebate is more or less a given these days. Well, another 30 more days to save up for one of these puppies if you are interested!
Next Story: Nokero solar phone charger targets the poor
- 2014-04-13: BlackBerry Windermere Concept Case Renders Surface
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Optimistic That Handset Business Will Be Profitable By 2015
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry Q20 Will Be Officially Known As The BlackBerry Classic
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Claims He Was Misquoted On Handset Division Sale
- 2011-10-04: T-Mobile BlackBerry Bold 9900 to get WiFi calling in November
- 2011-09-01: BlackBerry Bold 9900 4G arrives on T-Mobile
- 2011-08-17: T-Mobile BlackBerry Bold 9900 confirmed
- 2011-08-03: T-Mobile leak points toward BlackBerry Bold 9900 pricing details
- 2009-11-22: BlackBerry Bold 9700 On AT&T