Want to see what makes your BlackBerry Bold 9900 smartphone tick? You could use some tools, patience, a lot of guts (or spare BlackBerry Bold 9900 phones) and do it yourself, or let some experienced professionals do the job for you, and just watch the video they release. If you prefer the former – all the best, while for those less gutsy, there’s the team over at DirectFix to save the day. DirectFix recently posted up a video clip of them taking the phone apart, and putting it back together.
So if you ever decide to take apart the phone to replace some parts, you know what to do – of course this voids your warranty, so make sure you know what you’re doing, but if you don’t own a Bold 9900 or you had no intentions of taking one apart, it makes for a pretty entertaining video nevertheless. Hit the break to watch the 8-minute long video, if you’re keen on finding out what happens.
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2014-04-13: BlackBerry Windermere Concept Case Renders Surface
- 2012-01-03: BlackBerry Porsche P'9981 available for pre-order now
- 2011-12-27: BlackBerry Porsche P'9981 theme on your Bold 9900/9930
- 2011-11-25: BlackBerry Bold 9790 goes on sale in Jakarta, chaos ensues
- 2011-11-02: BlackBerry Bold 9790 spotted in photographs again
- 2010-07-07: BlackBerry 9300, 9670, and 9800 All Caught On Video