Want to see what makes your BlackBerry Bold 9900 smartphone tick? You could use some tools, patience, a lot of guts (or spare BlackBerry Bold 9900 phones) and do it yourself, or let some experienced professionals do the job for you, and just watch the video they release. If you prefer the former – all the best, while for those less gutsy, there’s the team over at DirectFix to save the day. DirectFix recently posted up a video clip of them taking the phone apart, and putting it back together.
So if you ever decide to take apart the phone to replace some parts, you know what to do – of course this voids your warranty, so make sure you know what you’re doing, but if you don’t own a Bold 9900 or you had no intentions of taking one apart, it makes for a pretty entertaining video nevertheless. Hit the break to watch the 8-minute long video, if you’re keen on finding out what happens.
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: blackberry, blackberry bold, RIM, teardown, video,
- Seen at: blackberryrocks