Verizon Wireless is a little bit behind the rest of the players in the mobile carrier market when it comes to introducing new smartphones from Research In Motion (RIM) that run on the BlackBerry 7 operating system. Well, nice to know that patience has its virtues, and things look set to change as we do know that the BlackBerry Bold 9930 is now being prepped for a Big Red release, and Verizon employees will soon undergo training for the Bold 9930 as well as the BlackBerry 7 OS just in case (and there will be) anyone who asks questions concerning this smartphone.
What you see on the right also shows off the largely mediocre PlayBook on the training page, but too bad this particular leak lacked to mention any launch dates in a more specific manner – leaving everythign open to speculation. Anyone willing to go along with Verizon Wireless and their choice of BlackBerry phones, or do you think you’re better off with another carrier?
Next Story: Elektra One debuts at long last
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-20 Verizon Galaxy S4 KitKat Release Expected May 2nd
- 2014-04-20 Verizon LG G2 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-04-18 Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2011-08-17 T-Mobile BlackBerry Bold 9900 confirmed
- 2011-08-16 New BlackBerry Bold and Torch release dates and details unveiled
- 2011-08-15 BlackBerry Bold 9930 splashes on Verizon website
- 2011-08-04 BlackBerry Curve 9370 sports LTE support?
- 2011-07-22 BlackBerry Bold 9930 caught in bed with Verizon Wireless