Looking for a fresh new game to play on your Nokia Symbian phone? If you’re tired of playing complicated, story-driven games on and you’re looking for an alternative, simple minded game that you can pick up any time just to pass the time, you might want to give Bounce It a shot. My Nokia Blog recently shot a video demonstration for the game and it sure looks like a fun time waster.
Bounce It is a simple game that requires players to draw lines that bounce a ball into the exit. It sure sounds simple enough, but it gets harder as you progress into the game, with more obstacles like moving planks and warp portals that try to deter the ball from reaching the goal. It’s available as a free, ad-supported app from the Ovi Store.
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Valve's Steam Mobile Receives iOS 7 Redesign, Other Improvements
- Angry Birds Go! Now Available For Download
- Fox Announces Family Guy Mobile Game Arriving In 2014
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Follow: app, game, Nokia, ovi store, symbian,
- Seen at: mynokiablog