Looking for a fresh new game to play on your Nokia Symbian phone? If you’re tired of playing complicated, story-driven games on and you’re looking for an alternative, simple minded game that you can pick up any time just to pass the time, you might want to give Bounce It a shot. My Nokia Blog recently shot a video demonstration for the game and it sure looks like a fun time waster.
Bounce It is a simple game that requires players to draw lines that bounce a ball into the exit. It sure sounds simple enough, but it gets harder as you progress into the game, with more obstacles like moving planks and warp portals that try to deter the ball from reaching the goal. It’s available as a free, ad-supported app from the Ovi Store.
Next Story: Qualcomm Not Exclusive WP7 Chip (Duh)
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 Microsoft Nokia Deal Closes April 25th
- 2014-04-20 Nokia's Phone Division Will Be Named Microsoft Mobile
- 2014-04-17 #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17 Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2012-04-10 Microsoft Office Mobile apps arrives on Symbian devices
- 2011-12-06 Google quietly pulls Gmail app for Symbian
- 2011-10-10 Ovi Store revamped as Nokia Store
- 2011-06-10 Voice Translate Pro turns your Nokia phone into a translator
- 2011-01-20 The Ovi Store is very popular in China