Do you love watching videos on your iPad or iPad 2 but get frustrated by the long conversion process or transferring, especially if you constantly update your tablet with new shows? Well, you no longer have to do all that anymore. Boxee has just launched its iPad app that will allow you to stream just about any video format from your computer to your iPad and if you have a Boxee Box, you can even push video from your tablet to it – talk about useful!
In addition to streaming videos straight from your computer, the Boxee iPad app has a bookmarklet that you can add to your browser’s tool bar to let you save videos to your Boxee account for later viewing on your computer, Boxee Box or iPad. Integrated social networking let users share videos with their friends over Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr, and the Featured option let users access videos that have been featured by Boxee’s editorial staff in case they run out of things to watch. Boxee for the iPad is available now from the Apple App Store (free).
Next Story: Hackers can help inmates break out of prison
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2011-09-09: NBC iPad app now streams full episodes
- 2011-08-04: DollyCam lets your iPhone record professional-looking videos
- 2011-04-20: EveryScape UScapeit gives you panoramic images on your iPhone
- 2011-04-01: Time Warner removes more channels from its iPad app
- 2011-03-30: Official Vimeo app now on the iPhone