Bracketron has just announced the launch of the Style-iT, a dual-function stylus that acts as an input device on your capacitive touchscreen devices as well as a regular ball-point pen when you don’t have your tablet around with you. For those situations when using a finger to write or draw won’t do, the stylus is a great replacement for your fingers. And for those times when your tablet is left at home or out of battery, the stylus doubles up as a pen which you can use to write on paper. Just make sure you remember which side you’re holding, lest you scratch the surface of your tablet/smartphone’s display.
The Bracketron Style-iT comes in a variety of colors that also match the colors of the Apple Smart Covers for the iPad 2 – a plus point if you’re concerned about the color coordination of your gadgets. No word on when the styluses will start shipping, but you can check them out at IFA 2011 if you’re headed there this year. Find out more.
Next Story: Booktrack adds soundtrack to your eBooks
- 2014-01-12: Elektra Nails Are Styluses That Can Be Worn On Your Fingers
- 2013-11-19: FiftyThree Launches Pencil Stylus For Their Paper App
- 2013-05-07: Adobe Introduces Bluetooth Smart Stylus, Ruler Projects
- 2013-05-07: Adobe Mighty Pen Stylus And Napoleon Ruler
- 2013-03-06: The iSpoon Doubles As A Spoon And A Stylus
- 2011-09-28: Make your own brush stylus for your tablet
- 2011-04-18: Wacom shows off Bamboo stylus for capacitive touchscreens
- 2011-03-31: HTC Flyer shown off in a 6 minute video
- 2011-03-29: Genius MousePen M508W lets you draw on your PC from across the room
- 2010-12-20: Pen Stylus the Next Chapter for Android Tablet Productivity