Looking forward to Microsoft’s latest update for Windows Phone 7? Today Microsoft just unveiled more details regarding their Mango update and some of these features will be very applicable especially to those who enjoy taking photographs and participating frequently in social networks.
As far as camera features are concerned, users will be able to tap a photo for an “Autofix”, which apparently will fix some common photographic errors i.e. weird color balances. The shutter sound can also be muted although it seems that the feature may or may not be present depending on which region you’re in. This is a good/bad thing which can be abused for obvious reasons.
There will be Twitter integration, allowing users to upload their photos directly along with the ability to share videos on Facebook or SkyDrive. Users will also be able to tap to focus, similar to the iOS camera app. While more hardcore users may not really care much about the camera and photography, given how popular the iPhone 4’s camera is on Flickr, there is without doubt that the amount of camera features and apps available for photographers will also contribute to the success of the platform.
Any professional/amateurs photographers out there excited at the new camera and picture features that Mango will be bringing?RELATED
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Nokia Lumia 1020 Is The Most Popular Nokia Camera On Flickr
- PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- 6tag For Windows Phone Updated, Lets You Hide Instagram Ads
- Google Nexus 5's Camera Compared Against The Nokia Lumia 1020
- Follow: cameras, mango, Microsoft, photography, social networks, windows phone 7,
- Seen at: windowsteamblog