Have you played Cut the Rope, and Cut the Rope: Holiday Gift until you’ve managed to score 3 stars on all the stages and unlock every single achievement in the game? If you answered yes, we’ve got some good news for you. ZeptoLab, the creators of Cut the Rope have officially announced the launch of a new installment to the series called Cut the Rope: Experiments. The game adds three level packs (75 levels in total) in colorful new settings.
There will be new mechanics and settings available in the game in addition to new gameplay elements, settings, additional animations, and updated sounds. Fans of the original game won’t be lost, while people who are new to the game should have no trouble jumping right into it. There will also be new challenges such as a photo hunt, and social media integration with Facebook and GameCenter. Cut the Rope: Experiments is available now for the iPod touch and iPhone ($0.99) and in HD for the iPad ($1.99).
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Infinity Blade 3 Honors Thanksgiving With Special Turkey Helm
- MOGA Ace Power Controller For iOS 7 Devices Launched
- Apple Lets Developers Access Game Center To Remove Fake Scores And Block Cheaters
- iPhone 5C Case Can Now Be Used To Play Connect Four
- Follow: app, game, iOS, iPad, iPhone, ipod touch,