Have you played Cut the Rope, and Cut the Rope: Holiday Gift until you’ve managed to score 3 stars on all the stages and unlock every single achievement in the game? If you answered yes, we’ve got some good news for you. ZeptoLab, the creators of Cut the Rope have officially announced the launch of a new installment to the series called Cut the Rope: Experiments. The game adds three level packs (75 levels in total) in colorful new settings.
There will be new mechanics and settings available in the game in addition to new gameplay elements, settings, additional animations, and updated sounds. Fans of the original game won’t be lost, while people who are new to the game should have no trouble jumping right into it. There will also be new challenges such as a photo hunt, and social media integration with Facebook and GameCenter. Cut the Rope: Experiments is available now for the iPod touch and iPhone ($0.99) and in HD for the iPad ($1.99).
Next Story: Elecom's faucet-inspired iPad/iPhone stand
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2013-05-24: Verizon Cloud Offers 500MB Of Free Storage To iOS, Some Android Devices
- 2013-05-10: Zynga's Endless Runner 'Running With Friends' Now Available On iOS
- 2013-03-08: Google Field Trip Helps iOS Users Learn More About Their World
- 2013-02-28: YouTube For iOS Gets Send To TV Feature With Xbox 360, PS3, Smart TV Support
- 2011-12-02: Tetris for iOS re-released