DEMO Fall 2011, Sept. 12-14 in Silicon Valley is the place to see more untapped innovators, from concept to market-ready.
Ubergizmo.com readers, register now and take 25% off the registration rate, for the launch event designed for serious investors seeking credible startups.
New this year, DEMO will bring bootstrapped startups to the launch stage, including angel-funded companies, women entrepreneurs, college students and innovators serving the 50-plus market. They’re game-changing enough to qualify for scholarships to launch at DEMO for free―so imagine the opportunities that exist for investors like you.
But DEMO isn’t just a place to see; it’s also a place to spot trends. As launch companies present their product and market potential, it’s the market wisdom you get from “DEMO Sages”, a group of DEMO alumni, VC’s, CEO’s from fast growing startups and industry disrupters.
It’s also a place where deal flow never ends. In fact, DEMO companies over the last five years have generated more than $4.5 billion in funding after their launches at DEMO, and there have been 50 acquisitions by large-enterprise buyers. DEMO is the place to go for early, mid- and late-term investment opportunities in vetted startups that have true potential.
DEMO’s Global Appeal. While DEMO is conveniently located in Silicon Valley, it has global appeal. In fact, 30 percent of the DEMO audience is international investors and innovators, making DEMO the launch event that taps the best of the best from around the world.
Register now and take 25% off the current registration rate.
- 2014-03-04: French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-09-10: Wearable Technologies Conference Asia - Oct 9 Taipei
- 2013-07-18: DEMO Fall 2013, Oct. 15-17 Silicon Valley
- 2013-06-25: Gran Turismo 6 Demo Out This July 2
- 2013-03-28: Activision Shows Next-Gen Tech At GDC With Impressive Visuals
- 2013-03-12: The Last Of Us Demo Coming May 31
- 2013-01-28: Gears Of War: Judgment Multiplayer Overrun Demo Releasing March 19
- 2012-04-04: DEMO Spring 2012: New tech innovations take the stage
- 2011-01-11: DEMO Spring 2011 - Feb 27- Mar 1, 2011 - Palm Desert