Photography on the iPhone 4 is extremely popular. In fact according to Flickr stats published a while back, the iPhone 4 was the most used camera among the other iOS devices that had uploaded photos to Flickr’s website. Well if you’re looking to take your iPhone photography to the next level beyond apps and filters, CompuExpert has announced the availability of camera lenses designed for iPhone 4s in mind.
The lenses are the Digital King 180 degree Fish-Eye and the 2-in-1 Wide/Macro lens. They were designed by Japan’s Toda Seiko, with the fish-eye offering a 180 degree field of view which can also be used to created those distorted effects that are a fish-eye’s trademark. The 2-in-1 lens, as the name implies, allows for either wid e-angle photography from a 90-100 degree viewing angle with 0.45 magnification. The macro, according to the company, allows for 4x magnification.
Both lenses are available for order now, with the fish-eye going for $59.99 while the 2-in-1 wide/macro lens going for $49.99. Head on down to CompuExpert’s website for more information.RELATED
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- Schneider Unveils iPro Series 2 Lenses For The iPhone 5
- The ThrowBack App Is An Interesting Way To Recall Photos And Memories
- Snappgrip for iPhone adds a camera grip to your smartphone
- Follow: iphone 4, photography,
- Seen at: news.yahoo