When Warcraft III was released along with its map editor, a game within a game was born, and it has to be one of the most popular Warcraft III mods ever created, hands on. Its name – Defense of the Ancients (DotA). The name is probably pretty familiar to the majority of gamers out there as it is immensely popular, so much so that it has been picked up by Valve who will be developing the sequel – DotA 2.
The game is expected to make its debut at gamecom this year and thanks to some leaked screenshots, fans of the game who are anticipating the sequel will be able to get a glimpse of what the game will look like.
Naturally we cannot be 100% certain that these leaked screenshots are 100% legit, but it does look pretty good and rather promising, so I guess we will have to wait until gamecom to confirm it. Until then, enjoy!
- 2014-03-26: BlackBerry 10.3 Leak Reveals Possible Future BlackBerry Devices
- 2014-03-25: Valve's "Free To Play" Documentary Garners 5.5 Million Views
- 2014-03-19: Valve's DotA 2 "Free To Play" Documentary Is Now Available For Viewing
- 2014-02-09: Sony Xperia Sirius D6503 Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-01-28: Alleged Left 4 Dead 2 Plantation Map Image Leaked
- 2014-01-09: @evleaks: Rose Gold Galaxy Note 3 Headed For Verizon
- 2013-12-17: Dota 2 Now Available To Play Without Signing Up
- 2013-12-10: LG V510 Tablet Images Leaked
- 2013-07-09: Dota 2 Exits Beta
- 2012-12-10: Valve interested in getting DotA 2 running on tablets