When Warcraft III was released along with its map editor, a game within a game was born, and it has to be one of the most popular Warcraft III mods ever created, hands on. Its name – Defense of the Ancients (DotA). The name is probably pretty familiar to the majority of gamers out there as it is immensely popular, so much so that it has been picked up by Valve who will be developing the sequel – DotA 2.
The game is expected to make its debut at gamecom this year and thanks to some leaked screenshots, fans of the game who are anticipating the sequel will be able to get a glimpse of what the game will look like.
Naturally we cannot be 100% certain that these leaked screenshots are 100% legit, but it does look pretty good and rather promising, so I guess we will have to wait until gamecom to confirm it. Until then, enjoy!
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: dota 2, leak, valve,
- Seen at: ausgamers