Do you remember the Gingerbread update for the Droid X that was released not too long ago? Well, instead of just upgrading the phone to Android Gingerbread, it introduced host of new problems to the phone as well. It’s been quite awhile now, but Verizon has finally released an update for the phone to get rid of its problems. The update is rolling out today and can be downloaded over the air. If you haven’t received the notification, all you have to do is head to Menu > Settings > About Phone > System updates to start downloading it. There was no change log released with the update so we’re not exactly sure what the update brings, but the 11MB update should bring your phone’s software up to version 4.5.602.MB810.Verizon.en.US. Let us know how the update goes for you.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: Android, droid x, fix, gingerbread, Motorola, update,
- Seen at: droid-life