Love sport to the death that even during the off-season, you have reruns playing off the TV while you snack on some chips and Coke? Well, sports fans will definitely be able to smile with the latest announcement that ESPN on Xbox LIVE has been updated, offering a whole new and streamlined look alongside a bunch of new features.
For instance, you are able to designate your favorite sports and teams, having it deliver all related content right to your digital doorstep. There is also a new mini-guide that opens up access to other streams even when you’re watching something at that point in time.
Should you feel the need to keep track of more than one game (due to a bet with a friend or just for the love of sports), there is split screen viewing support alongside independent control of each stream, while Kinect owners will also be able to benefit from upgraded voice control.
Love college football? There’s a College Football Scoreboard that allows fans to easily access to live college football scores – at any time, yo! Inclusion of Reminders will also allow you to tag games and set reminders so that you will never have to miss a single play. [Press Release]
Next Story: playGo USB offers wireless audio capability
- 2014-03-26 Xbox One Reputation Notifications Coming Soon
- 2014-03-12 Watch Dogs Closed Beta On Xbox LIVE Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-03-03 Xbox Live Could Extend To iOS And Android
- 2014-03-02 24 month Xbox Live Gold Subscriptions Introduced
- 2014-02-09 The Walking Dead Mid-Season Premiere Accidently Posted On Xbox Live
- 2011-07-30 ESPN for Microsoft Xbox Live to have split-screen view