One great thing about Google Docs (and an Internet connection, of course) would be the fact that you are able to access your files just about anytime, anywhere, regardless of whether you are tethered to your desktop or running around with a smartphone or notebook. Well, for those who do not print that many pages in their everyday course of work but do need a printer to spit out one page or two once every couple of months, perhaps you might be interested in what FedEx Office offers.
Their new service is known as the FedEx Office Print Online, where you are able to upload and access your Google Docs directly from their site, select the kind of files to print, and customize your printing options. Once your order is done, just pick up the prints at a local FedEx Office retail location, or you can also opt to have the printed copy end up at your doorstep.
Talk about the Internet making the world a truly smaller place – of course, if you’re going to print a whole semester’s worth of work, I’d highly recommend getting your very own printer – it is much more cost effective that way.RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Mint Financial App Now Available On Windows 8.1, Windows Phone
- Microsoft Planning To Unite Their Windows Operating Systems
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Windows 8, Windows Phone 8 Will Be Getting Facebook One-Click Login
- Follow: fedex, Google, google docs,