Last week we read about the Fujitsu IS12T hitting Japan on August 25th, and well at the stroke of midnight, that proved to be true – the first Windows Phone Mango smartphone is finally on sale in Japan. The Fujitsu IS12T will be available via KDDI, showing to the world that Windows Phone Mango is more than ready to take on the world – so hopefully this is the signal that more Windows Phone Mango smartphones will appear across other continents with different carriers.
When September 1st rolls around, however, you might want to hold on to your seats tightly – considering we’ve heard rumors going around that a slew, nay, an avalanche of Windows Phone Mango devices will be unveiled by multiple vendors.
Of course, it remains to be seen whether September 1st will bring about just new hardware, or will the OS update’s rollout begin, but you can bet your bottom dollar that Windows Phone’s second generation hardware is ready to rock and roll – it just needs enough mass market support to make it a success and avoid the HP TouchPad’s fate.RELATED
- Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Samsung Reportedly Expects To Sell 330 Million Smartphone Units Next Year
- Nokia BH-121 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Motorola Releases Active Display Update To Fix Lock Screen Lag Bug
- Follow: fujitsu, kddi, mango, windows phone, windows phone 7.5,
- Seen at: neowin.net