Remember the unveiling of TabCo tablet last week which turned out to be the Grid10 tablet from Fusion Garage? Unfortunately while we couldn’t make it to the tablet hands-on event, other sites like CNET managed to, and have published their first impressions and shared a video and some photographs of the tablet. The all-new GridOS looks like it could have been an overlay placed on Honeycomb, so Android users should have no problem using the device, though you gotta admit the screen transitions do look pretty sweet.
For those of you who missed the webcast launch and want a closer look at the Grid10 tablet to know what the tablet is like before plunking down money for the tablet (that’s due to arrive on September 15th) you can check out the full post at CNET for more information. It looks like we have yet another $499 tablet in the market place – a segment that HP failed to break through with its TouchPad, let’s see how Fusion Garage does with the Grid10. Any predictions?
Next Story: Sprint to get the iPhone 5?
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-12-19: Fusion Garage no more?
- 2011-09-12: Fusion Garage Grid10 gets $200 price cut
- 2011-08-15: TabCo tablet unveiled as the Fusion Garage Grid10
- 2011-08-11: TabCo = Fusion Garage, tablet = JooJoo 2?
- 2011-08-08: TabCo UI sneak peek video