Some people might think that that one-piece swim suits are out of fashion, and possibly the least attractive-looking beach/pool attire available right now, but here’s one that we’re sure is guaranteed to turn heads. Created by Black Milk (which hit gold recently with its Star Wars-inspired droid swim suits), this Game Boy-inspired swim suit was designed to push the right buttons to unlock the geek found inside every guy out there. Who would’ve thought that something so nerdy could be turned into something this sexy?
The swim suit isn’t listed on the company’s official website at the moment, but it is up on its Facebook gallery, so keep your eyes peeled if you’re interested in purchasing it. It should cost around $90, judging by the prices of the other suits available on its website.
- 2014-04-21: Nintendo Game Boy Officially Turns 25 Years Old
- 2014-03-19: Airaki Is A New Game Boy Game
- 2014-01-15: Game Boy Screen Shows Off Twitter Feed (It’s A Fake!)
- 2013-12-05: These SNES, Gameboy Cartridge Soaps Will Clean Up The Filthiest Gamers
- 2013-09-27: Travel Boy Carry On Luggage Shows Your Game Boy Love While You Travel