Remember the 2-step verification process Google implemented for Google Accounts way back in February? It wasn’t available all over the world back then, but the service is now available all over the world in over 150 countries and in 40 different languages. With identity and password theft becoming even more common nowadays, this service should help people keep their Google Accounts safe from criminals.
If you’re unsure how this 2-step verification works, hit the break to watch a demonstration video, or head over to Google’s website for more details on how to enable it on your account.
- Top Yahoo Searches In 2013 Revealed
- PayPal Now Offering Digital Gift Cards For Purchase
- Facebook Wants To Make Your News Feed More Relevant
- Over $1.2 Billion Spent Online This Black Friday
- Facebook Rumored To Be Interested In Acquiring Indian Startup Company
- Follow: account, Google, security,
- Seen at: googleblog.blogspot