While Google+ might be just a poor imitation of Facebook to some people, Google is taking steps to differentiate its service by adding features that the other doesn’t have. One new feature that will no doubt be a popular tool amongst friends who love watching YouTube videos together is the new video sharing option for Google+.
Through YouTube, Google+ users can now start a Google+ Hangout from a YouTube video so that they can all watch the video together while communicating at the same time. Just click “Share” and then click the link under “Watch with your friends.” Perfect for videos that you want to watch with all your friends as though you were together in the same room. Of course, you and your friends will need a Google+ account first. Head over to YouTube.com now to try it out.
Next Story: Fragpedal Dual lets you stomp to score
- 2014-02-27: Jean-Claude Van Damme Epic Split In Space
- 2014-01-07: Arcsoft SimpliCam with Closeli Cloud Service
- 2013-12-17: Replay for iOS Makes Cool Videos Automatically in Seconds
- 2013-09-03: Video Earrings Are Small LCDs That Hang From Your Earlobes
- 2013-08-26: Sony NEX-5T with WiFi, NFC and Fast Hybrid AF
- 2013-04-01: YouTube Co-Founder Announces MixBit Collaborative Video Platform
- 2011-12-09: Once Upon gives you the "retro" web experience
- 2011-11-17: Galaxy Nexus "Getting Started" video teases Verizon availability
- 2011-05-26: YouTube 3D video now supported by NVIDIA 3D Vision
- 2011-05-25: YouTube: more than 48 hours of video uploaded every minute