Weather geeks – good news! You can now find out what the weather is like anywhere in the world, just by using Google Maps. Google has announced that it has updated its Maps service with an additional layer – weather. In addition to seeing what the weather condition is like, users can also check the current temperature, humidity and wind speeds of the location, so they know how to prepare for a trip, and what to bring along if they’re heading there.
To check out the weather layer in Google Maps, just load it up, and select weather layer from the list of options. Study the legend for a bit and soon enough you’ll be familiar with what each icon means. You can also tell if it’s night or day all over the world just by looking at the sun and the moon icons.
- Microsoft Accounts Receive New Security Features
- Google Testing +Post Google+ Content Ads With Select Brands
- Facebook News Feed Changes Put Focus On Content Source's Quality
- New Website Helps Users Check If Their Email Account Has Been Hacked
- Facebook Is Open To The Idea Of A "Sympathize" Button
- Follow: Google, google maps, maps,
- Seen at: googleblog.blogspot