If you’re the kind of person who dislikes having to open new tabs just to look up more information on what you’re currently looking at online, you’re in luck. Google has just released a brand new web browser extension that does just that. Called Google Related, this handy tool automatically searches in real-time for related content to what you’re looking at. Be it links to other articles or YouTube videos – if it’s related Google Related will look for it.
For example, if you’re looking at the website of a restaurant, Google Related will give you its location on Google Maps, reviews and more. The best part is; you won’t even have to leave the page you’re on. Just highlight the links on the Related toolbar and you’ll find out what you need to know right away. Google Related is available now as an extension for Google Chrome and as part of Google Toolbar. Watch the video demonstration on Google Related:
- Microsoft Accounts Receive New Security Features
- Google Testing +Post Google+ Content Ads With Select Brands
- Facebook News Feed Changes Put Focus On Content Source's Quality
- New Website Helps Users Check If Their Email Account Has Been Hacked
- Facebook Is Open To The Idea Of A "Sympathize" Button
- Follow: extension, Google,