A while back there was a lot of fuss and hype surrounding NFC technology. Granted that there is still some talk about NFC these days, but probably not on the same level a few months back when carriers were in talk with Isis and when Sprint and Google teamed up for Google Wallet.
Well if you were excited at the prospect of being able to use NFC technology, you will be pleased to know that it seems a RadioShack employee accidentally let slip that they will be accepting Google Wallet payments come 1st of September!
Although it says in the leaked memo that these are just “test” stores, we’re not sure if that means only selected stores will be testing out the new payment service, or if all stores will under-go testing. Either way, come 1st of September we will find out if that leak is indeed true. Time to warm your Nexus S up!RELATED
- Google Search Updated, Will Launch Apps From Search Results
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- Follow: google wallet, leak, mobile payment, nexus s, NFC, radioshack, Sprint,
- Seen at: androidguys