One of the drawbacks to the Smart Cover is that it only protected the front of your iPad 2. Case manufacturers have realized this for quite some time now and have been making covers that have the features of both the Smart Cover and regular protection for the back of the tablet. Latest one to join the party is Griffin Technology with its IntelliCase for iPad 2.
It features a regular back cover for the iPad 2, with cutouts to make its ports easily accessible, and it also comes with a Smart Cover-like front that can be used to prop the iPad 2 up in two different incline positions. The cover also features magnets to take advantage of the magnet sensors on the iPad 2, letting you put the tablet to sleep just by closing the case. The IntelliCase is also covered with a micro-textured surface for an improved grip. It is available now in black for $59.99.
Next Story: Verbatim Ergo Mouse is comfortable and stylish
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-23 iPad Dominates U.S. Tablet Market But Others Are Catching Up
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16 Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2012-01-19 iPad 2S/iPad 3 cases go on sale
- 2011-09-27 Griffin TechSafe Case for iPad 2 now available
- 2011-04-08 G-Form iPad Extreme Sleeve is one tough case
- 2011-03-29 Joule Chroma: a luxury stand for your iPad
- 2011-03-21 Hermes iPad 2 case costs more than the tablet itself