If you’ve ever felt the need to look cool while playing video games, you’re in luck – if you’re a Call of Duty fan. GUNNAR Optiks has just announced a licensed partnership with Activision to release limited edition Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Gaming Eyewear so that gamers can look awesome while fragging their opponents on their consoles or desktop computers.
Not only are these glasses fashionable, they also serve a purpose by reducing eye strain when staring at LCD screens so you can outlast your opponents looking at screens with their naked eyes. The MW3 Gaming Eyewear is also tinted amber to provide superior contrast, detail and resolution, glare reducing, focus improving, is lightweight and features the COD: MW3 logo on the frames. Take that Armani!
The COD: MW3 Gaming Eyewear comes out of the box for 20/20 or 20/20 corrected vision, though custom prescriptions will also be available. Pre-orders for the $99 glasses will begin in late August and will be made available through BestBuy.com. Oh and did I mention they were limited edition? So you best order them as soon as they are available so you don’t miss out. Find out more.
- 2012-03-30: Modern Warfare 3 Blackout Gains Momentum, Protest Day – April 20
- 2011-11-07: Best Buy offering free HTC phones with Call of Duty MW3 purchase
- 2011-11-05: Modern Warfare 3 Advert with Sam Worthington, Jonah Hill and Dwight Howard
- 2011-11-01: Modern Warfare 3 Modes & Match Customization [Video]
- 2011-10-27: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 weapons progression system revealed
- 2011-10-24: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 official launch trailer released
- 2011-10-20: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Strike Packages detailed
- 2011-10-18: Logitech releases official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 keyboard and mouse
- 2011-10-07: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – Redemption trailer released