Are you willing to pay an exorbitant amount of cash to have some fancy bed in your bedroom? If you are, you might want to give HiCan some of that money for its High fidelity Canopy bed that is touted to let you “enjoy your bed like never before”. Nevermind the fact that the sum of all the individual parts costs less than the bed itself, ($60,000+) which is enough to buy a luxury sedan.
What’s so special about this HiCan bed that would make you want to spend a fortune on it? How does retractable privacy blinds, a HD video projector, a state of the art sound system, a built-in multimedia PC, a gaming console and reading lights sound to you? The bed also comes with a home automation system for managing all of its built-in components, including an adjustable bed and other appliances in your bedroom. The perfect gift for an extremely lazy or a bed-ridden person. Head over to the HiCan website for more details.
- 2014-02-05: Awesome Pininfarina Pen Never Needs A Refill
- 2013-06-25: Star Wars Millennium Falcon Bed Is Every Nerd's Dream Come True
- 2012-06-08: Smart Bed is not proof of a poltergeist
- 2012-05-01: This lavish Told U So yacht features rooms that are controlled by an iPad
- 2011-12-02: Yves Saint Laurent iPad case is luxurious
- 2011-08-18: HiCan bed costs a lot more than it should
- 2011-06-29: A Temperature Controlled Bed Makes For A Cozy Sleep
- 2011-06-15: Swoop the Owl makes sleeping with your iPhone safe