Ladies, if your current USB stick is too plain and boring, or too masculine for your liking, perhaps these high-heel inspired USB stick drives could be just what you need.
As you can see in the photo above, they have been designed in the shape of high-heeled shoes, so while we don’t think you can expect Manolo Blahnik designs, if you’re into cute and colorful then these ought to do the trick.
They are available in three colors – green, red, yellow and unfortunately they only feature USB 2.0 connectivity, and will connect to your computer’s USB port by removing the tip of the “shoe”. They come in three sizes – 2GB, 4GB and 8GB and will retail for $16, $18 and $25 respectively. If you’re not fussed about the rather garish colors and want something bright and cute, they are available from Brando’s website.
Next Story: Amazon's 10.1" tablet delayed until 2012 (Rumor)
- 2014-04-03: Captain America Saves Your Data, Too
- 2014-04-02: USB Type-C Cable Render Spotted
- 2014-03-28: The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2014-03-13: dataSTICKIES Concept USB Flash Drive
- 2014-03-10: Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- 2012-05-01: Verbatim introduces its new Store 'n' Go V3 USB 3.0 flash drives
- 2012-04-25: Bulavkus USB flash drive is a prick in a good way
- 2012-03-05: USB AK-47 Assault Rifle flash drive
- 2011-09-29: LaCie announces the LaPlug
- 2011-08-09: Transcend JetFlash T35 is another rugged USB flash drive