It was way back in April when the HTC Bliss, HTC’s female-targeted device was first leaked onto the internet, and a few days ago when its specs were confirmed (which turned out to be pretty mediocre). Today, the folks over at Engadget reported that the device has successfully passed the inspection of the FCC, and should be making its way to retail outlets in the near future.
Judging by the radios that are fitted in the Android smartphone, the phone will be headed towards Verizon, and will also be a global device (a trend that seems to be happening with Verizon’s latest phones). No word on pricing or release date, but if Verizon’s latest leaked roadmap offers any indication to when the device will hit the stores, we’ll be seeing it on September 29th.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2012-03-08: HTC Droid Incredible 4G visits the FCC
- 2011-09-20: HTC Rhyme sign up page now live
- 2011-09-07: HTC Rhyme receives DLNA certification
- 2011-08-24: HTC Bliss shows up in non-blurry photographs
- 2011-03-02: HTC Merge visits the FCC