The HTC Holiday seems to be on the way to AT&T as a prototype of it has been spotted on Craigslist (where else, did you expect a bar?), where the person who picked it up promptly decided to upload photos of it on a thread at XDA Developers’ forums. With the My AT&T app seen, you can bet your bottom dollar that the HTC Holiday is not going to make it onto any other mobile carrier’s platform apart from AT&T.
The HTC Holiday’s specifications have been confirmed to come with a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, accompanied by 1GB RAM, Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity, a rather generous 4.5″ qHD resolution display, an 8-megapixel camera at the back for “proper” photos while a 1.3-megapixel on the front makes it perfect for video calls – just make sure you have the necessary software to go along with it.
The HTC Holiday will run on Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread right out of the box, so there is no need to wait for an update like some of the other smartphone models out there. No idea on how much it costs nor when will it arrive in the market, but we hope to find out sooner rather than later.
Next Story: BlackBerry on Canada's commemorative stamps
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2011-09-29: HTC Holiday takes a break at the FCC
- 2011-09-29: HTC Holiday basking under Telstra's Australian sun
- 2011-09-06: HTC Holiday spotted again
- 2011-08-29: HTC Holiday rocks with AT&T
- 2011-08-15: HTC Holiday to go global?