While HTC has announced its commitment to Android, that doesn’t mean that it’s going to spend any less time creating Windows Phone devices. The folks over at BGR claimed to have exclusively learned about HTC’s plans to unveil several new WP7 phones at an upcoming event next Thursday (September 1st) in a public event in that will be held in Victoria House, London.
Apparently the star of the event will be WP7 Mango phones and despite the fact that the event is hosted in London, the phones unveiled will be headed over to the US. The phones that will be announced are the HTC Eternity (for AT&T) and the HTC Omega (for T-Mobile). No word on Verizon/Sprint devices though – are CDMA networks going to be getting new devices slower, just like the first batch of WP7 phones? I guess we’ll find out. In the meantime, check out the Facebook invite to the HTC event for more information if you’re interested in attending it.
Next Story: Razer: PC gaming is not dead
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2011-11-09: HTC TITAN arrives on AT&T later this month
- 2011-10-07: HTC TITAN unboxed
- 2011-10-03: HTC Hub for Windows Phone Mango updated
- 2011-09-30: HTC and Orange to launch Windows Phone try before you buy program in Poland
- 2011-09-27: Sprint HTC Arrive receiving Mango today