Remember the HTC Ruby that had its specs and pictures leaked recently? Well, more details about the phone have surfaced, and it turns out that the Ruby is going to be the new flagship device of T-Mobile, and it will be renamed to HTC Amaze 4G. Judging by the phone’s powerful specs, I guess it deserves the title.
The HTC Ruby/Amaze 4G will pack a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, a 4.3″ qHD display, 1GB of RAM, HSPA+ connectivity, an 8-megapixel rear camera, a 2-megapixel front facing camera, dedicated camera buttons, and the usual Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS. Still no word on pricing or a release date, but you can expect T-Mobile to be slapping on a premium price tag, especially since it’s going to be a flagship device and HSPA+ connectivity. Stay tuned and we’ll keep you posted on any updates.
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2012-05-22: Android 4.0 update for HTC Amaze 4G now available
- 2011-11-22: T-Mobile Springboard now available for $430
- 2011-09-30: HTC Amaze 4G caught in the wild
- 2011-06-11: Walmart selling the HTC Sensation 4G early
- 2011-06-01: HTC Sensation 4G arriving on T-Mobile this month