A week ago, we reported about the HTC Ruby being revealed in photographs, and now the folks over at TmoNews have managed to uncover more details about the curvy phone. The phone won’t be a myTouch device, but it will still be in the upper range of HTC phones that will be sold at T-Mobile. The HTC Ruby is said to feature a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, a 4.3″ qHD display, an 8-megapixel rear camera, a 2-megapixel front facing camera, 1GB of RAM, and Bluetooth 3.0.
Other features include a dedicated camera button – which is something a number of manufacturers seem to forget about these days, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and most probably Android Gingerbread and HSPA+ connectivity. No word on pricing or a release date, but expect it to be in the higher pricing bracket. Any takers?
Next Story: Windows Phone 7 Mango final build leaked
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2012-05-22: Android 4.0 update for HTC Amaze 4G now available
- 2012-05-16: T-Mobile Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update for HTC Sensation 4G arrives
- 2011-09-21: HTC Ruby press shot leaked
- 2011-08-16: HTC Ruby to be renamed Amaze 4G?
- 2011-08-07: HTC Ruby photographed