We do know that the HTC Sensation 4G has started to receive the Android 2.3.4 Gingebread update in Europe, but T-Mobile customers will be able to enjoy the operating system update Over The Air (OTA) today, where the full rollout for all owners of the Sensation 4G should be complete by the time September 18th arrives on our calendars. Obviously, apart from the Android 2.3.4 bump, you will also be able to enjoy a more stable software setup, better battery life, improvements to trace dictionary, better screen responsiveness, device reboots also work in a more efficient manner, while you should be experiencing less issues with Wi-Fi connectivity to boot.
For those who cannot wait for the new software to arrive, then you can always do it the manual way – heading off to About phone > HTC Software updates > Check. While there is no guarantee that doing so will let the update appear by magic, you can never quite tell whether it is your turn, right?
Next Story: Nexus Prime to arrive on October 4th?
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2012-04-30: HTC Sensation 4G and HTC Amaze 4G to receive Android 4.0 on June 16th?
- 2012-03-30: T-Mobile details Android 4.0 delay for the HTC Sensation 4G
- 2011-06-20: HTC Sensation Review
- 2011-06-01: HTC Sensation 4G arriving on T-Mobile this month
- 2011-05-16: HTC Sensation 4G launching on June 8