Remember the $309 million dollar deal that HTC and Beats agreed to? Well, we would suppose that HTC wants to pluck some “fruits” from their new tree almost immediately after procuring 51% stake in the company. Just in case you were wondering why this post tastes a little bit salty, there are whispers going around that the upcoming super phone known as the HTC Vigor is also going to be the first handset that will feature the “Beats by Dr. Dre” brand.
Yes sir, how does a smartphone which has a 720p HD display (we’re talking about a portable 1,280 × 720 resolution display here, baby!) sound to you? Of course, who can resist taking advantage of a 1.5GHz dual-core processor and a Qualcomm Adreno GPU? With Beats Audio thrown into the mix, this is going to be a winner among the Android superphone circles that currently seems to be dominated by Samsung. Hopefully it will have a battery that can last the distance…
Next Story: HTC Holiday prototype caught in the wild
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2013-10-03: Beats Audio Will Make It To The HTC One Max
- 2013-09-27: HTC Sells Remaining 25 Percent Stake In Beats For $265 Million
- 2013-08-19: Beats Rumored To Buy Back HTC's Stake In Their Company
- 2012-08-29: Beats to build own smartphone, targets iTunes with home-grown app and has a TV in the pipeline?
- 2011-09-14: HTC Sensation XE first to sport Beats enhanced audio