The mysterious Android phone with a 720p resolution display known as the HTC Vigor has finally made an appearance in the flesh. The folks over at Droid-Life managed to get their hands on some photographs showing the device in the flesh, and true to Mr. Blurrycam’s photo-taking skills, the device looks pretty blur – but it is sharp enough for us to make out the details on it. Judging by first impressions, the HTC Vigor eerily looks a lot like the HTC Incredible.
There’s no carrier branding (or mentioning of 4G LTE) on the phone, but this is likely due to the fact that it’s a picture of a test unit that doesn’t have it yet. However, the phone’s color scheme hints at the DROID branding used for Verizon phones. The phone is said to have a 4.3″ (720p resolution) display, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, and Beats by Dre technology.
No word on when the phone will be officially unveiled, but a sighting in the wild should mean that it shouldn’t be too far off either. What do you think of the HTC Vigor’s looks?
- Motorola Droid MAXX Review
- Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition Released
- Ubuntu Touch OS Finally Has Its First Smartphone Partner
- Galaxy S5 And Galaxy Note 4 Might Have PLS LCD Displays
- Leap Motion Gesture Control Could Debut On Smartphones And Tablets Late Next Year
- Follow: Android, HTC, htc vigor, leak, photographs,
- Seen at: droid-life