The mysterious Android phone with a 720p resolution display known as the HTC Vigor has finally made an appearance in the flesh. The folks over at Droid-Life managed to get their hands on some photographs showing the device in the flesh, and true to Mr. Blurrycam’s photo-taking skills, the device looks pretty blur – but it is sharp enough for us to make out the details on it. Judging by first impressions, the HTC Vigor eerily looks a lot like the HTC Incredible.
There’s no carrier branding (or mentioning of 4G LTE) on the phone, but this is likely due to the fact that it’s a picture of a test unit that doesn’t have it yet. However, the phone’s color scheme hints at the DROID branding used for Verizon phones. The phone is said to have a 4.3″ (720p resolution) display, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, and Beats by Dre technology.
No word on when the phone will be officially unveiled, but a sighting in the wild should mean that it shouldn’t be too far off either. What do you think of the HTC Vigor’s looks?
Next Story: Beware of Scams Related to Hurricane Irene
- 2014-04-22: HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21: HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21: HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2014-04-20: HTC Hires Former Samsung Marketing Guru
- 2011-11-09: HTC Ville Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 smartphone outed for MWC 2012
- 2011-11-07: HTC Rezound unboxed
- 2011-11-03: HTC Rezound officially announced
- 2011-08-24: HTC Bliss shows up in non-blurry photographs
- 2011-03-11: HTC Incredible S spotted in the wild