Today, the Silicon Valley International Game Developers Association is announcing the world’s first-ever HTML5 developer conference, and Ubergizmo is a media partner of this event.
Sibblingz, developer of the HTML5-compatible Spaceport game engine, is the platinum sponsor of the event. The company’s founder, Ben Savage, will also be the keynote speaker, addressing the future of HTML5 gaming.
Tickets to the conference will be available at html5devconf.com. Register early to get a discounted price
From the HTML5 Conference’s press release:
“HTML5 is the most important topic this year, as mobile platforms go through explosive growth,” said Ann Burkett, chair of SV IGDA and conference organizer. “As developers look for ways to accelerate the adoption of HTML5, it became obvious that Silicon Valley needed to kick off this conference.”
“Games are the single most popular application on mobile devices and HTML5 is the emerging development platform there,” said Savage. “We believe Spaceport brings a practical development environment and deployment model for high-performance HTML5 game development and operations.”
Next Story: iPhone camera used to study traffic lights
- 2014-04-11: DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09: Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04: French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-12-19: The Wearable Technology Show 2014
- 2013-12-05: Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- 2013-05-28: The Global WebRTC Ecosystem Event Makes its Inaugural Debut in Atlanta, June 25-27, 2013
- 2013-04-30: Under the Radar: Meet C-Level Execs From Rackspace, BofA, Virgin America and more ($200 off door price promo code)
- 2013-03-13: Structure:Data • March 20 & 21, 2013 • New York, NY
- 2013-02-25: ad:tech San Francisco, April 9-10
- 2013-01-22: WTconference 2013, Munich/ Europe