Huawei has just announced the launch of a new smartphone to its high-end Android lineup. Called the Huawei Vision, this Android-powered device will come with some pretty decent specs to match its sleek curves. The Huawei Vision will run on a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM 8255 processor, pack a 3.7″ display, a 5-megapixel auto focus rear camera with LED flash and 720p HD video recording, 512MB of RAM, 2GB of internal memory, SD card slot for up to 32GB, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, FM Radio, and Android 2.3 Gingerbread.
The phone will also come preloaded with games to take advantage of the phone’s specs: Angry Birds, Asphalt 6: Adrenaline, Order & Chaos Online, and Guerrilla Bob HD. The phone will be available in three colors – silver, rose gold and charcoal. It will also feature Huawei’s own custom 3D user interface on top of the Android operating system which is said to be intuitive and easy to use. The Vision will be available in selected markets starting from September. No prices have been announced yet, but stay tuned.
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- HTC Offering HTC One For $25 Monthly
- Twitter Has New Targeted Advertising Which Learns From Your Browsing History
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Android 4.4.1 Update For Nexus 4 And Nexus 7 Now Available
- Follow: Android, Huawei, launch, phone, vision,