iPad cases are usually designed to provide some form of protection against accidental drops or bumps. In some cases (pun not intended) it has been designed to withstand cars running over them or drops from heights of several meters, while others have been created for its design while providing the bare minimum protection i.e. scratches and light knocks.
The iLuv Cushion Multi Case for the iPad 2, we believe, falls into the latter category. However given its hot pink (or fuchsia if you want to be specific) color and the fact that it looks pretty comfortable to hold as the name implies, might be a case worth checking out if you’re not in the market for a hardcore protective case.
It’s padded on the inside with cushion material which ought to protect your iPad 2 against light knocks or bumps, but we don’t think you should be dropping it or running a car over it any time soon. If the hot pink (available also in black) iPad 2 casing is something you think would look great with our outfit, the iLuv Cushion Multi Case for the iPad 2 is available for only $38.RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Apple Reportedly Testing 2K And 4K Displays For 12.9 Inch iPad
- Ultra Realistic Painting Of Morgan Freeman Done On The iPad Air
- Holiday Shoppers Prefer Tablets As Retina iPad Mini Supply Eases Up
- Follow: accessories, casings, ipad 2,
- Seen at: strapya-world