Innotribe 2011 is an opportunity for startups in banking, payments, securities, trading, social media, big data, security, identity, mobile, small business & IT infrastructure to introduce themselves to over 9,700 banks and corporations, and win one of two $50K prizes.
10 finalists will pitch to an invitation-only audience at Sibos on September 21, 2011 in Toronto. And on September 22nd, two of those companies will each be presented with a check for $50,000 in front Sibos’ audience of 8000 financial industry professionals.
Apply by August 14, 2011 on http://www.innotribestartup.com/.
Next Story: Zombie head bowling balls
- 2011-08-08: Innotribe 2011: $100K Startup Challenge
- 2011-08-02: T-Mobile announces Direct Carrier Billing
- 2011-07-26: Jumio Netswipe turns your webcam into a credit card reader
- 2011-07-13: PayPal to use NFC for peer to peer payments
- 2011-06-30: VeriFone PAYware brings mobile payment to the tablet
- 2011-06-13: Verizon Wireless and Payfone to launch new payment system