If you are part of the iOS hacking community, then surely you would be aware that Apple’s latest beta, iOS 5 beta 6, has been jailbroken. Yes sir, the Sn0wbreeze 2.8 Beta 6 unlock tool will enable developers to jailbreak iOS 5 beta 6, where this particular version of Sn0wbreeze seems to work on just about all iOS devices – save for the iPad 2, of course.
You can always experience the latest version of Sn0wbreeze by downloading it here, but be forewarned – you must have developer credentials before giving it a go. For those who have already experienced it, how was it like? Are there anything that you would like to see or change?
For the uninitiated, jailbreaking a particular operating device means doing away with the limitations that were imposed by Apple on devices that are powered by the iOS operating system, mainly through the use of custom kernels. This enables developers to gain full access (otherwise known as root access) to the operating system, so that one can download more applications, extensions, and themes that are not made available via the official Apple App Store – using routes such as Cydia.RELATED
- Apple's iPads Account For Six Spots In Japan's Top 10 Tablet List
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Apple Thinks Samsung Should Foot Some Of Their Legal Bill
- Southwest Airlines Offer $2 iMessaging Service For iOS Users
- Apple TV Bloomberg App Brings 24 Hour Live News Stream
- Follow: ios 5, ios 5 beta, ios5, iPhone, jailbreak, jailbreaking,
- Seen at: smashiphone.net