This article was filed in and was tagged with Apple Inc, iPhone, iPhone 5 and leak.
The folks over at techday have something interesting to share today about the iPhone 5 and it’s not another obscure part of the phone that users won’t notice without tearing it apart. According to one of their sources within Apple, the iPhone 5 will be launched in New Zealand on October 9. Now other than their word, there’s no solid proof that this is the truth, so take it with a pinch of salt. However, it does fall in line with previous reports of the September announcement/ October release dates, and the source actually gave a specific date so we might be onto something. Since the iPhone is released in the US first (it has been for all the models so far), there’s a possibility that we’ll see it a week or two earlier. Keep your eyes peeled, September is just around the corner and we should get an announcement soon enough.
Next Story: Scosche RDTX-PRO radiation detector launched
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2011-09-27: iPhone 5 prototype lost in China?
- 2011-08-29: More iPhone 5/4S pictures leak
- 2011-08-26: iPhone 5 EVT Prototype back cover, audio and volume parts leaked
- 2011-07-29: iPhone 5 spotted in the wild?
- 2011-07-27: Next iPhone to have a slimmer, tapered back?