While we heard that Sprint might be offering the iPhone 5 at launch, here is the next rumor that is guaranteed to set tongues wagging – we’re talking about T-Mobile USA being whispered of offering the next version of the iPhone – which is, the iPhone 5. According to MacTrast, T-Mobile USA will also be another carrier that will be offering the iPhone 5, and when you couple that with AT&T’s announcement of its intention to acquire the iPhone 5 alongside Sprint, and here you are with all major U.S. carriers delivering the iPhone 5 when it finally hits the market.
Needless to say, the informant preferred to remain anonymous, where he claimed that the iPhone 5 would definitely operate at 3G speeds on T-Mobile’s US network. This is very different from current unlocked iPhone 4 models that will only plod along at 2G speeds (EDGE) over at T-Mobile’s network, while losing a bunch of network-dependent features including Visual Voicemail.
Whatever it is, the iPhone 5 is guaranteed to arrive this year, and you would do well to start saving up for one if you want to be an early adopter.
Next Story: Stand on the MXB Shocker electric bike
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom
- 2013-07-03: T-Mobile iPhone 5 Price Apparently Changed Once Again
- 2013-05-13: T-Mobile iPhone 5 Down Payment Price Raised To $149
- 2013-05-13: Hackers Mod T-Mobile's Carrier Update To Boost iPhone 5 Speeds
- 2013-05-08: T-Mobile Moves Half A Million iPhone 5s In The First Month
- 2013-04-15: iPhone 5 Brought T-Mobile One Of Its Biggest Launch Weekend