If you’ve ever felt like the 10″ display of an iPad was too small for you, how about getting a 40″ iPhone instead? Well since Apple doesn’t make or sell those, a designer has come up with his own creation instead. Called the iTableous, this massive contraption resembles some sort of tomb with an oversized iPhone for a lid.
Besides functioning as a regular display, the iTableous has a computer that dual boots into Windows 7 and Mac OS X 10.6.7 (Hackint0sh). It packs a 500GB hard disk, 4GB of RAM, a 2.01Ghz Zotac Ionitx A-E processor, 5.7-megapixel webcam, HDMI ports, Line in, USB 2.0, CD/DVD-RW drive, Bluetooth, WiFi, and even an Apple AV Composite-Cable with 30-PIN Dock-Connector to hook up your iOS for playback on the 40″ 1920 x 1080 display.
Even the oversized buttons on the side of the iTableous aren’t just for decoration, providing functions such as volume control, power, reset and more. No word if it’s on sale but you can ogle at it in the demonstration videos:
Next Story: Cardiocam mirror displays heart rate
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-13: Campaign Calls To Boycott Apple Products Due To Use Of Toxic Chemicals
- 2011-11-18: Rumors about the new iPad, iPhone and MacBook Pro surface
- 2011-04-28: Scosche freeKEY Flexible Wireless Keyboard is the perfect party keyboard
- 2011-03-28: Apple Worldwide Developers Conference registration open