Are you paranoid about what goes on in your house when there’s nobody at home? Wish there was some way you could monitor what’s going on at home using your iOS device when you’re out of the house? At the moment there are solutions that use your laptop’s or computer’s webcam to stream video footage online but leaving your computer in plain sight is sometimes begging for it to be stolen, not to mention there are not of places which you can hide them due to their sizes.
Stem Innovation has come up with a solution to the problem. Called the iZON, this network camera is a wireless, app-app controlled device that can stream audio and video to your iOS device no matter where you are – as long as it’s connected to the internet. Besides streaming, the iZON can be used to even record videos and upload them to a private YouTube account – automatically. Perfect for those times when you don’t have internet access at all times.
The iZON can also be configured to automatically record when there’s noise or motion, so you don’t watch uninteresting video footage when nothing happens. The iZON is completely controlled and set up via the iOS app (compatible with your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch), so you don’t even need a computer for it to work. It is available now and set you back $129.95.
Next Story: BBM Music given an official first look
- 2014-03-17: Philips Unveils Miracast Monitor
- 2014-01-20: LG MP76 IPS Monitor Unveiled
- 2013-12-16: LG Introduces New 34-Inch IPS Monitor
- 2013-11-15: Netatmo's Wireless Thermostat Can Be Controlled From Your Smartphone Anywhere
- 2013-07-23: ViewSonic Debuts 10-Point Windows 8 Certified Touch TD40 Display Series
- 2013-04-18: LG Tests Out New IPS UltraWide Monitor In Men’s Room
- 2013-02-07: Apple Patent Suggests Image Identification Security Measure On iOS, Mac
- 2012-07-24: Apple to make its first appearance at Black Hat 2012
- 2011-06-28: iVigilo turns your Mac computer into a security camera
- 2011-03-31: Witness turns your Mac into a security camera