LG has been known to work with fashion brands, the LG Prada phone being one of them, at least for those who remember the device. It appears that LG has teamed up with yet another fashion designer, or to be more specific, LG has teamed up with German fashion designer Jill Sander to produce the LG E906.
The device is reported to be running on Windows Phone 7’s Mango, but apart from that not much else was revealed in terms of specifications. The embossed metal-looking grill at the bottom looks pretty sleek but we’re not sure how we feel about the huge “Jill Sander” wording smack at the top of the device.
With most devices sporting luxury fashion names we don’t expect that this model to be any different, although right now we can only speculate on the price. Apart from that we’re assuming that buying this Jill Sander E906 device will also come with perks, perhaps a luxury designed case to hold the phone? I guess if you can ignore the “Jill Sander” branding at the top, the device is looking rather sleek and elegant and could potentially attract Windows Phone 7 fans, especially if the price is right.
Next Story: Researchers working on a wearable antenna
- 2014-04-20: The LG L65 Is Official
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2011-11-30: AT&T Dell Venue Pro Mango update finally arrives
- 2011-11-09: HTC TITAN arrives on AT&T later this month
- 2011-11-07: Spotify hits Windows Phone 7.5 devices
- 2011-10-31: Official Windows Phone Facebook app updated for Mango
- 2011-07-05: LG E906 to receive Mango update?