LG has been known to work with fashion brands, the LG Prada phone being one of them, at least for those who remember the device. It appears that LG has teamed up with yet another fashion designer, or to be more specific, LG has teamed up with German fashion designer Jill Sander to produce the LG E906.
The device is reported to be running on Windows Phone 7’s Mango, but apart from that not much else was revealed in terms of specifications. The embossed metal-looking grill at the bottom looks pretty sleek but we’re not sure how we feel about the huge “Jill Sander” wording smack at the top of the device.
With most devices sporting luxury fashion names we don’t expect that this model to be any different, although right now we can only speculate on the price. Apart from that we’re assuming that buying this Jill Sander E906 device will also come with perks, perhaps a luxury designed case to hold the phone? I guess if you can ignore the “Jill Sander” branding at the top, the device is looking rather sleek and elegant and could potentially attract Windows Phone 7 fans, especially if the price is right.RELATED
- Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Samsung Reportedly Expects To Sell 330 Million Smartphone Units Next Year
- Nokia BH-121 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Motorola Releases Active Display Update To Fix Lock Screen Lag Bug
- Follow: fashion, LG, mango, windows phone 7,
- Seen at: gsmarena