The day is fast approaching when you no longer need a traditional video game controller to get your game session going, thanks to Nintendo who paved the way with the Wii and its innovative motion sensing controls, and Microsoft did follow Nintendo’s footsteps a few years later with the Kinect – where the Kinect is able to detect your entire body, using it as a controller instead. Well, the latest Just Dance 3 trailer shows that there is no need for any controllers to have a sweating good time. To know more about it, why not check out the video after the jump?
Some might feel rather awkward playing a video game like this that has no controllers, as you might think this is a title for girls, but give it a go without any reservations and see if you would actually fall in love with the game.
It seems that the trailer below has proved Microsoft’s motion-sensing peripheral to work rather flawlessly, and Just Dance 3 has the distinction of being the first game in the series to arrive across multiple platforms after being a Wii exclusive in its previous two outings.RELATED
- Borderlands 2 On PS3 Available Free For PS Plus Subscribers Today
- Halo: Spartan Assault Headed To Xbox One Dec. 24 For $14.99
- NPD: Xbox One Won First Round Of Sales Against PS4 In Australia
- IGN: Xbox One Hard Drive Maxes Out At 362GBs
- Nintendo Updates 3DS With Miiverse Among Others
- Follow: kinect, xbox 360, xbox360,
- Seen at: computerandvideogames