The day is fast approaching when you no longer need a traditional video game controller to get your game session going, thanks to Nintendo who paved the way with the Wii and its innovative motion sensing controls, and Microsoft did follow Nintendo’s footsteps a few years later with the Kinect – where the Kinect is able to detect your entire body, using it as a controller instead. Well, the latest Just Dance 3 trailer shows that there is no need for any controllers to have a sweating good time. To know more about it, why not check out the video after the jump?
Some might feel rather awkward playing a video game like this that has no controllers, as you might think this is a title for girls, but give it a go without any reservations and see if you would actually fall in love with the game.
It seems that the trailer below has proved Microsoft’s motion-sensing peripheral to work rather flawlessly, and Just Dance 3 has the distinction of being the first game in the series to arrive across multiple platforms after being a Wii exclusive in its previous two outings.
Next Story: HTC lines up 8 smartphones in Q3 2011
- 2014-04-02: New Kinect For Windows Is Official, Arrives This Summer
- 2014-03-27: Microsoft Kinect For Windows Hardware Version 2 Unveiled
- 2014-02-03: Kinect Guards The Korean Border
- 2013-12-31: 3D Printing Service Uses Your Kinect To Make Mini Figurines Of Yourself
- 2013-12-27: NASA Engineers Use Oculus Rift And Kinect 2 To Control Robots
- 2013-06-28: Doodle Jump For Kinect Now Available On Xbox 360
- 2013-04-29: Microsoft Kinect Hacked To Become A 'BoobTracker'
- 2013-02-12: Xbox 360 Sales Soar Past 76 Million Units; Kinect Sales Hit 24 Million
- 2013-02-07: Report: Xbox 720 To Feature Siri-Like Voice Control
- 2012-12-28: Dead Space 3 With Kinect Will Recognize And Reward Cursing Your Lungs Out