Looking to get your hands on a HD capable video camera? If so, JVC’s latest offering could be just what you’re looking for.
The latest video camera offered by JVC will be utilizing the company’s Falconbird processor which the company claims to provide smooth HD video recording thanks to improved tracking during changes in a scene.
The GZ-HM670 also features a 40x Konica Minolta Optical Zoom which is said to not degrade images even when zoomed in, a BSI CMOS sensor (back side illuminated) that should allow you to film in low-light conditions and comes with 32GB of internal memory as well as its SDX slot should the 32GB prove not to be enough.
According to its website (translated from Japanese to English), the GZ-HM670 will also be able to record still photographs at 3.2MP. It also measures 50.5x55x110.5mm and will weigh just 235g. Unfortunately there is no word on pricing or availability.RELATED
- Canon EOS M2 Might Be A Japan-Only Release For Now
- Star Wars Starts An Instagram Account, Posts A Darth Vader Selfie
- Canon EOS M2 Announced With Improved AF System
- Alleged Canon EOS M2 Specs Leaked
- Sony Rumored To Be Working On 54MP Full Frame Sensor
- Follow: hd, japan, video camera,
- Seen at: en.akihabaranews