Logitech has just announced a keyboard case for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, which works just like the one for iPad 2. It is a clam shell design that has the tablet on one side, and the keyboard on the other side. Both communicates via Bluetooth, and the setup looks pretty neat whether it is closed or opened.
The case itself is made of aluminum, which is both hard (except for scratches) and (relatively) light. Inside, the tablet is protected by high-density foam. If you wonder, it is possible to use the tablet in landscape or portrait mode.
Although I would typically use a Macbook Air instead of this, I have heard that this is one of the fastest-selling tablet accessory for Logitech/Zagg. Given that this is not using a full-size keyboard, what is your expectation, when it comes to productivity? [Logitech]RELATED
- Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 Review
- No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Samsung Rumored To Be Working On 8-inch And 10-inch AMOLED Tablets
- Follow: case, galaxy tab, keyboard, Samsung, Tablet,