Logitech has just announced a keyboard case for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, which works just like the one for iPad 2. It is a clam shell design that has the tablet on one side, and the keyboard on the other side. Both communicates via Bluetooth, and the setup looks pretty neat whether it is closed or opened.
The case itself is made of aluminum, which is both hard (except for scratches) and (relatively) light. Inside, the tablet is protected by high-density foam. If you wonder, it is possible to use the tablet in landscape or portrait mode.
Although I would typically use a Macbook Air instead of this, I have heard that this is one of the fastest-selling tablet accessory for Logitech/Zagg. Given that this is not using a full-size keyboard, what is your expectation, when it comes to productivity? [Logitech]
Next Story: Leica Guy gets married, has Leica themed wedding
- 2014-04-14: Gear Fit Compatible With Non-Samsung Devices
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-14: Samsung Galaxy K Could Be Announced On 29th April
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2011-09-30: Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus announced
- 2011-09-22: Galaxy Tab 8.9 unboxing caught on video
- 2011-07-01: Ubergizmo Giveaway: Two Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 to Win!
- 2011-06-27: When Tablets Take Content To the Next Level
- 2011-01-03: Samsung Galaxy Tab case with Bluetooth keyboard