Looking for a new set of USB flash drives? We know that USB flash drives don’t need to look particularly flashy or eye catching as they’re just there for storage purposes. While this may be true for the majority of us, there are actually some out there who find uses for their USB flash drives that go beyond just storing their data, and use them as fashion accessories – hanging from their bags and even worn around the neck like a necklace.
Perhaps in recognition of this trend, or perhaps just to cover their bases, Taiwanese company KINGMAX has released the PD-03, which are several new USB flash drives in their Pop series. They come in three different capacities and three different colors. The blue flash drive can store 8GB, the green can store 16GB and the red can store 32GB.
Being rather considerate, they have designed the USB flash drive in such a way that the cap of the flash drive can be fixed to the end of the device, so that you won’t accidentally lose the cover while transferring files.
No word on pricing or availability, but we don’t expect them to cost a lot, but its matte black exterior with the color highlight should be able to appeal to some users.
- 2014-04-03 Captain America Saves Your Data, Too
- 2014-04-02 USB Type-C Cable Render Spotted
- 2014-03-28 The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2014-03-13 dataSTICKIES Concept USB Flash Drive
- 2014-03-10 Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- 2012-04-25 Bulavkus USB flash drive is a prick in a good way
- 2012-04-12 Self-destruct USB stick used by the Secret Service
- 2012-03-13 Folderix Flash Drive
- 2012-03-05 USB AK-47 Assault Rifle flash drive
- 2011-11-30 Crypteks USB protects your data physically and digitally