The LG Prada K2 is an upcoming smartphone that has gone through the rigors of clever engineering and design – how else are you going to explain a body so svelte, it is less than 9mm thick, and yet seemingly managed to cram in a whole truckload of features which other smartphones can only dream of? Yes sir, the LG Prada K2 has been rumored to come with a 4.3″ NOVA display that is in its second generation, touted a brightness level of 1,000 suns – nay, nits.
In order to keep up with the rest of the leading pack, the Prada K2 will also feature dual cameras, with a front-facing 1.3-megapixel webcam to capture your own images and make video calls, while an 8-megapixel camera is located at the back for crystal clear images. 16GB ROM, 21Mbps HSPA+ connectivity, and Android 2.3 Gingerbread rounds off the Prada K2′s list of features.
Hopefully the software that comes with the LG Prada K2 would be able to live up to expectations, otherwise it would just be another pretty face without ‘soul’. Watch a short video of the LG Prada K2 in action after the jump.
Next Story: Motorola Droid Bionic makes another photo round
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-16: AT&T Galaxy S4 Active Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-16: Twitter Picks Up Gnip
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility