If you’re attending IFA and you’re interested in displays, you might want to check out LG’s booth as it seems that LG has just revealed two new computer monitors that you should be able to see for yourself.
The two new LCD monitors are the E91 and the D237IPS, with the E91 featuring a thickness of only 7.2mm and featuring a bezel 4.35mm thick, giving the illusion of a borderless display. It also features a hanger styled stand which allows for more precise angle adjustment. It’s 23” in size and feature a 1920×1080 resolution with a contrast ratio of 10M:1.
The D237IPS display uses LG’s Film Pattern Retarder 3D display tech on an IPS panel, which is said to offer a clearer and brighter 3D image than any other panel tech available. The screen has also been certified by TUV and Intertek as being Flicker-Free, which reportedly reduce dizziness and headaches associated when the screen produces flickering images. The D237IPS is also 23” in size with a similar resolution of 1920×1080 resolution, with a contrast ratio of the screen is 5M:1.
Unfortunately pricing and availability are unknown at this point, although we can assume that more details will be revealed during IFA 2011.
Next Story: Jawbone ICON HD + The Nerd
- 2014-04-11: Alleged LG G3 Specs Revealed In User Agent Profile [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: LG Odin Processor Expected To Enter Mass Production 'Soon'
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2014-04-10: Press Render Of LG L90 For T-Mobile Leaked
- 2014-04-09: LG G3 Screenshot Sees More “Flat” Design (Rumor)
- 2011-11-21: LG and Samsung could debut 55" OLED displays next year
- 2011-08-29: LG to unveil 3D game conversion engine at IFA